1) Adidas Stan Smith’s: Back on the ‘hot list’ – these Adidas classics are super cute with a touch of gold! A must-have for Spring for sure!
2) Dyson Hairdryer: We know we put this on the Mother’s Day Gift Guide but, we are obsessed with it – it is a $400-dollar hairdryer BUT it is seriously life changing!
3) Herbivore Body Oil: Our great friend Maria Christofilis shared this product with us recently and we cannot get enough! Put it on after the shower and have skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom!
4) Monrow Sweatpants: The only sweat pants that are actually sexy – pair them with a Sarah Alexandra Weekend Shirt for the ultimate street style look!
5) Sugar Babies: Ahhhhh yum yum! ? When we are feeling naughty in the office we pop these in our mouths and voila, enough energy to fly through the afternoon!
6) Sarah Alexandra Signature Shirt - Midnight in Manhattan: Our favorite fabric and style for May is the Signature Shirt in Midnight in Manhattan! This shirt looks smoking hot on everyone who tries it… Throw on a pair of heels and a red lip and it will take you from day to night in a New York minute!