1. Sarah Alexandra Signature Shirt – Power Player. This is the perfect shirt for Fall. Who said dressing for work needed to be boring? This shirt has incredible sex appeal. We styled it with a black leather mini skirt by Helmut Lang and gave our model a pop of red lipstick.
2. Stubbs & Wootton Slippers Argh Matey! What’s not to love about these black velvet flats? They go from day to night with such ease.
3. Swans of Fifth Avenue by Melanie Benjamin Recommended by my friend, Laura Holloran, this novel takes you back in time detailing the friendship between literary legend Truman Capote and the glamorous socialite Babe Paley.
4. RXBAR Finally . . . a protein bar that is not only nutritious but also DELICIOUS! Sarah & Sophie’s favorite flavor is Coconut Chocolate.
Price: Box of 12 $25.99
5. Wilson Ultra CV Tennis Racquet Not so fast ladies! Just when you thought it was time to cover up we highly recommend you keep those legs exposed and get back into the swing of tennis! Such a fun activity with not only your girlfriends but also a good excuse to get your man on the court.
6. Yeti Cooler I kid you not . . . Yeti products really do keep ice cubes frozen for days! This cooler not only keeps the tailgate beer cold but if you are anything like us – our margaritas too! So fun that you can customize your Yeti with your favorite collegiate team! GO DAWGS!
Price: $249.99 – $449.99