Sarah Alexandra's Top Picks For November
1. Nili Lotan Black Wool Cropped Military Pant. I have been on the hunt for the last few years for a great pair of black pants that can be dressed up or dressed down but either way look polished but still modern. I found them on our last trip to NYC for EDIT/Coterie at the Nili Lotan boutique in Tribeca! Eureka!
2. Good American Zodiac Sweatshirt. I kind of secretly love astrology and fell in love with this super cozy and fun sweatshirt. Can’t go wrong with the color and it is really well made. I had to buy my sister one for her birthday!
3. Fleur De Sel Caramels from Trader Joe’s. Sophie & I have an addiction to these delicious caramels that are stashed in our desk drawer! So scrumptious when you have a hankering for just a little something sweet. I also have an extremely bad habit of popping one in my mouth with my morning coffee! Come by our showroom in Madison Valley to say hi and we’ll share with you! Promise!
4. Signature Polar Icing. This is one of our best sellers from the Fall/Winter Collection and once you have one you can see why! It is so cozy and warm, especially with this cold weather. One of our clients recently emailed us and said that she loves her new shirt and that “cashmere flannel is just so dreamy!”. We are running low on stock but we do have sizes 4 thru 10 currently available – get it while you still can!
5. Gianvito Rossi Boots. This was my big purchase for Fall but I’m slightly obsessed with them! They are high but not too high and literally go with everything. If you’re looking for a new black suede boot this season – this is the one! LOVE!
6. Tile.com. Have you ever had to go to the metro station lost & found to look for your child’s saxophone? Well, I recently did and thank goodness it was still there! Miracle! My sister had a great suggestion – buy these Tiles and put them in anything you don’t want to lose; keys, wallet, saxophone case and you can track them down with an app on your iPhone. Pretty slick.