The gift ideas keep coming! Sarah has the best ideas for stocking stuffers this year too.
Stocking Stuffers For Kids
- Adidas Mini Basketball: My kids always love playing with these mini basketballs in the house during the winter months and the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Swim Goggles: How cute are these goggles! My little niece Lucie is definitely getting these for Christmas!
- iWalk Small Portable Charger: Love this small portable charger for the kids in your life that are always stealing your chargers.
- Adidas Trefoil Beanie: Cute and fun for boys or girls!
- Ice Breakers Duo Grape: Um Yum! Anything grape flavored is a favorite in our house.
Stocking Stuffers For Gals
- Astrology Pencils: These are hilarious!
- LONDONTOWN kur Conceal & Go Duo Set: This is something I found on @things.i.bought.and.liked and it’s literally the best nail polish and gel coat. It easily lasts 10 days and you can take it off with normal nail polish remover, which I love. I just got my nails done on Tuesday and I’m testing, just the gel topcoat, with my normal nail polish (I wanted to use a darker color for Fall) and it is now day 7 and they look perfect!
- Osea Body Oil: I love a great body oil that doesn’t cost a gazillion dollars! I love a pump too!
- Hex Incense Burner: I love the look of this and what a cute little gift for a stocking!
- Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask: My latest obsession for my dry, color-treated hair! It’s pretty much life changing!
Stocking Stuffers For Guys
- Thera Body Wave Solo: Great small massager! Perfect for a guy’s stocking!
- Ocoopa Rechargeable Hand Warmer: Realistically, I should have put this the “gals” stocking stuffer list or the “kids” stocking stuffer list, but you know if you bought if for your kids, it would never be charged. Secretly, I know my husband would love to have this during his hunting trips.
- Supergoop! Superscreen Daily Moisturizer SPF 40: Yep! Guys need sunscreen too and this one is great!
- Gourmet Dates: One of my friends recommended these too me and they are divine! Plus, the packaging is special & festive for the holidays.
- Jockey T-Shirts: I know these may seem boring but who doesn’t love a fresh white t-shirt on your guy? I’ve bought every version of a white t’s and these are my favorite. They are the perfect weight, wash well and you don’t shed a tear when you have to donate them or turn them into rags, because they don’t break the bank.