It's become a time-honored tradition at Sarah Alexandra that Sarah compiles the *ultimate* holiday gift guide for gals, guys, kids and even dogs! Sarah is a pro shopper when it comes to picking the perfect gift and her guide is filled with a super fun mix of items that are vary from luxurious to practical and everything in between.
- Sarah Alexandra Shirt – Signature St. Moritz: We love this latest arrival from our Fall/Winter Collection. Anyone would love the super soft cotton and cashmere blend to keep them warm, cozy and chic during the Winter months and the warm white and pale blue color goes with everything in her closet.
- Hudson Grace Antwerp Taper Hurricane Candle Holder: I recently bought these for our dining room table because I wanted something a little different than your typical candlesticks and I really love them. They are beautiful.
- Alissa Bell Stationary: This stationary is so beautiful and the perfect gift!
- Boots - Office of Angela Scott: Love these boots and they look perfect with a straight leg or boyfriend cut denim.
- La Collection Privee Christian Dior: I’m obsessed with this perfume. When I discovered it in the beauty department of Bergdorf Goodman last year, I couldn’t decide which scent to buy because I wanted them all. They looked so tempting all merchandised together and this is the perfect solution, the mini version of almost nearly all of the fragrances in the collection.
- Maria Christofilis Diamond Toggle: What lady wouldn’t love a beautiful necklace for Christmas? Treat her this year, the woman in your life deserves it!
- Leatherology XL Train Case: I love this make-up & toiletry case for women. There are multiple sizes, but the XL size will definitely fit it all. I also really love the trapunto (raised surface) personalization that is available. Super unique and cool.
- Black Goat Cashmere Hoodie: My sister bought me this sweater for my birthday this year and I love it! It’s so well made, and I love the color, which would look good on probably everyone out there. Plus, who doesn’t love a little pop of color, especially during the Winter.
- Herno Coat: Super chic & cozy option for any woman in your life that you want to spoil.
- L/Uniform The Tote Bag: I discovered this brand when I was in Paris many moons ago and I love everything about it. The quality is unreal, and I love that you can personalize them. I love this new design they recently launched. It’s the perfect back when you want to throw everything together in one giant bag.
- Herno Down Jacket: My husband has this jacket, and he wears it all the time because it’s comfortable and warm, plus it looks good! You’re welcome, ladies.
- Nike Air Force Shoes: Everyone loves a new pair of sneakers and these Nike’s are fresh!
- Butcher Box Subscription OR Butcher Box Gift: I love this idea to get your man into the kitchen or outside on the grill, selfishly giving me a night off in the kitchen.
- Igloo Iron Maiden CoolTunes Ice Chest: The perfect gift for the metal head in your life, the only bummer is you might have to listen to it because this ice chest has built-in speakers.
- Leatherology Toiletry Case Personalized: Men always need a fresh toiletry case and I love this one because it comes in two sizes, fabulous colors and you can personalize it.
- MadeInCookware Knife: A new knife is such a great gift and I love the olive wood handle. It’s also a great gift for under $100.
- Drill Tool Set: I’m not sure why this is but my husband has a construction company, and we never seem to have the right tools at home. This will be the solution!
- ParkIt Voyager Chair Cooler-Chair Combo: Pretty much the perfect chair for the sidelines or the beach.
- Vuarnet Hoodie Black: Love this brand and love this black hoodie. So many fond childhood memories with my Vuarnet sunglasses.
- Gris Dior Set Christian Dior: Yep! The gentleman’s version of my favorite fragrance obsession plus, it comes with a travel spray, travel spray refill and a beautiful candle.
- Kule Oversized Thank You Have a Nice Day Hoodie: Super cheery and fun hoodie for your teen!
- Maileg Dollhouse: My daughter has this, and she plays with it endlessly! It’s also so cute you don’t feel bad having it part of your décor if it ends up in your family room.
- Bauble Bar On Repeat Blanket: Fun, cozy, personalized blanket for the cute girls in your life!
- Nike Air Force: Everyone loves a new pair of sneakers! These are super cute!
- Leatherology Personalized Wallet: Love this wallet because you can personalize it, its durable and won’t break the bank for the young men in your life.
- Orlebar Brown Swimtrunks: These are so fun and unique! Expensive but worth it because they are so well made and adorable.
- Fatboy Edison The Petit Lamp: These are great and handy! We use ours for when you need extra light during the dark winter months of Winter in Seattle for homework, puzzles, or anything else that you might need to shed a little more light on.
- Once Upon Photo Book: I’m going to admit I am terrible at taking the time to make a photobook, but my kids love look at them and Once Upon makes it super easy!
- Polaroid Camera: My kids love using their instant cameras and love this throwback version! Something to be said for immediate satisfaction.
- Doghouse: Super cool doghouse for your loveable pet!
- Elevated Dog Bowl: Super cute dog bowl and love that it’s elevated so it doesn’t leave rings on your hard wood floors.
- Dog Bandana: Just so cute, you can’t pass this up for your furry friend.
- Dog Treat Canister: I’m all about storage and organizing everything in our house and I don’t feel bad leaving this out on the counter.
- Walk Set: I recently found this brand and bought our dog Winnie a new collar and leash and they are really fabulous! I love all the different color options and they are really well made and durable.