The excitement of the holidays is in full effect! In addition to fab ideas for gifting, I found some unique and sophisticated ideas for stocking stuffers too.
- Mascara from Thrive: The hype is deserved for this tubing mascara that doesn’t run or smudge.
- Lip Gloss: Chanel lip gloss always and forever.
- LUNYA Sleep Mask: This is the softest sleep mask that makes for a dreamy night of sleep.
- L'AVANT Collective Wipes: My friends, Kristi and Lindsay, started a eco-luxe line of home cleaning products last year. I love these wipes for quick clean-ups!
- Naughty Notecards: These pretty notecards with sassy phrases are sure to bring a smile to the friend who receives them in the mail.
- Gladwares Precision Screwdriver Set: The key to your man’s heart is tools, it’s true!
- CB2 Solid Brass Letter Opener: A sleek addition to your husband’s home office.
- Yummly Smart Thermometer: This wireless meat thermometer so he can mix and mingle while cooking the steak *just* right.
- Filson Original Goatskin Gloves: Filson gloves that are rugged and warm.
- Lasso Performance Compression Socks: These socks reduce muscle fatigue and look cool too.
- Pentel Markers: My kids always need new craft supplies. These markers are bold and bright!
- Speks 2.5 mm Magnetic Balls: Kids of all ages will love making different shapes with these tiny magnetic balls.
- Petite Plume Sleep Mask: Perfect for snoozing on a lazy holiday break!
- Book: Wild Animals I Have Known: Such a sweet and colorful book.
- Knit Shark Slipper Socks: Cute and cozy socks shaped like whimsical animals are sure to be a hit Christmas morning.