It’s become a time-honored tradition here at Sarah Alexandra that I compile a holiday gift guide to share with my dear friends and customers. Gift-giving is one of my love languages and there’s nothing that brings me more joy than finding the perfect gift for someone I love. This year in addition to ideas for kids, guys and gals, I’ve rounded up some fun ideas for dogs too. Winnie approves!
The ladies in my life could all use a little pampering and luxury; I found a good mix of splurge-worthy items to treat them (and myself)!
- Nike Air Force Shoes: My boys can’t be the only one sporting new kicks, I love wearing these with denim and a #SA shirt.
- Diffusers from Trudon: Trudon has the most luxurious scents for your home. I can’t get enough of their candles and diffusers.
- House of Zalo Slippers: I love a gift that is practical and unique! This slipper design fits the bill.
- SA Signature Shirt Girl Grey: This is my go-to shirt this winter. It’s from my latest collection and truly goes with almost anything! The fabric is a cotton/cashmere blend that keeps me warm all season long.
- CB2 Bangle Bowl: This bowl is the most gorgeous neutral color and such a good price point. It would be a sweet hostess gift.
- CB2 Rummycube: Rummycube is a such a fun game to play with family and friends. This set elevates the design big-time!
- MC Pink Beads: I’m such a fan of my friend, Maria’s jewelry. These pink beads are so dreamy layered up with my other jewelry.
- Dermaflash: Anti-Aging, Exfoliation & Peach Fuzz Removal? Need I say more?
- LUNYA Cozy Cottton Silk Pullover: A super soft pullover that feels like you are wearing jammies, yes!
- Renwick GOLF Sweater: Love this preppy sweater for layering.
Guys love to be pampered too. I love to mix it up every year and surprise my husband with something unexpected.
- CB2 Basketball Hoop: For the big kid inside every husband, this is a super luxe looking basketball hoop that even I don’t mind having in my family room!
- Makers Cabinet Iris: For the design-loving husband of yours, this tool is super functional and sophisticated.
- Herschel Supply Co Rain Coat: Given the winter we’ve had so far in the PNW, I think most of the men in my life should use an upgrade to their rain coats.
- Rag & Bone Beanie: A bright and bold beanie that’s super soft and on-trend.
- BLEU DE CHANEL Cologne: This scent is super sexy and masculine.
- Garden Glory Hose Kit: An unexpected luxury take on the garden hose, why not?
- Zara Hoodie: Zara is my go-to for affordable everyday basics these days! This sweatshirt is so comfy and comes in a bunch of seasonal colors.
- Blurb Book: Quickly and easily create a memorable photo book for your loved one. It’s thoughtful and affordable!
- YETI Camino 35 Carryall: This Yeti tote is the ultimate workhorse for our family. From boat bag to beach bag, it does it all.
- Nike Air Force Shoes: The whole family is getting in on this fresh Nike action!
While I love the idea of sticking to that old adage “Something they want, something they need, something to wear and something to read” for my kids’ holiday gifts, I also love spoiling them!
- PBTeen Loungearound & Lap Desk: Helen will be so cute and cozy working on school projects with this set-up!
- Rumpl Blanket: The most perfectly packable blanket. Rumpl has so many designs to chose from and they are ideal for travel.
- Fuijifilm – Instax Mini Link Photo Printer: Like a polaroid camera with a 2021 makeover - my kids will have a blast printing photos at home!
- Petite-Plum PJ’s: These are the softest and most classic PJ’s for kids. They’re a timeless design that will stand the test of time and look fabulous in pictures on Christmas morning.
- Nike Air Force Shoes: We’re all huge fans of Nikes air our house and it’s a good time for a refresh before the new year!
- Clutch Charger: The sleekest on-the-go charger for your phone; my kids will never have an excuse not to text me back!
- Stryke Club Skincare: My oldest is at the age where skin care is becoming essential. This kit looks cool and smells great.
- Coding Robot: I love toys that are fun and educational. Learning to code while playing is a win!
- Thousand Bike Helmet with Monogram: This helmet is durable and modern. Plus it comes with a colorful sticker pack for added flair!
- Magnet Blox: Younger kids can spend hours building different forts and climbing structures with these blocks!
- Nike Sweatshirt: Both of my boys would love this sweatshirt. It comes in tons of great color combos and it washes like a dream.
Every member of the family deserves to feel celebrated on Christmas morning; Winnie too! I found a few new special items that we'll both love!
- Filson Dog Collar: A classic leather dog collar that will stand the test of time.
- Petite Plume Dog Bandana: I love a good holiday-themed bandana for Winnie. The print is on point!
- Filson Stoneware Dog Bowl: Sturdy and stylish is the name of the game.
- Wicker Pet Bed: Every dog needs a good bed, why not a gorgeous rattan palace for your pooch?
- Lifetime Pouch + Lifetime Leash: These leashes and pet waste pouces are the perfect combo. The leashes come in tons of great colors!