We’ve rounded up our go-to items for winter dressing and self-care.
1. Charlotte Tilbury: Magic Night Cream. I love putting this luxurious night cream on before bed. I wake up feeling hydrated and ready to tackle the weather.
2. Moncler Shearling Trim Boot. Frigid temps makes a sterling lined boot a must! They keep your feet warm and dry.
3. Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush. This dry weather can do a number on your hair. I love using this brush to blowout my hair, it keeps it silky and smooth!
4. Sarah Alexandra Below Deck Cotton/Cashmere Shirt. This has been one of my favorite shirts to wear this winter. The cashmere/cotton blend Is so soft and cozy and the pattern is perfect for layering with a wool blazer or a sweater.
5. Le Kasha Cashmere Sweater. Speaking of sweaters, Le Kasha is my go-to brand for cashmere these days. This soft pink is dreamy!
6. Moussy MV Velma Skinny BLK. This denim goes with everything and the fit is perfection!
7. Janessa Leone Harper Hat. A warm hat to keep away the windchill is essential. This Janessa Leone one is versatile and stylish.