I have so much fun pulling together my holiday gift guides each year. And this year is no exception. It's been a fun distraction from all that's going on in the world. I've rounded up my top gift ideas for women, men and kids. There's a mix of practical to luxurious items, from steals to splurges. You'll be sure to find something for everyone on your list. Happy shopping!
Gifts for Her
- Silk Hair Wrap :: Keep your locks looking clean and fresh by sleeping in this silk hair wrap.
- Necessaire :: Great smelling, ultra moisturizing and good for you ingredients, it’s a win for all!
- Hudson Grace Salad Bowl :: The perfect bowl for salads, pasta and more.
- Caddis Readers :: Stylish reading glasses for when you need a clearer view!
- Saint Laurent Hand Bag :: An updated twist on a classic handbag. The color is so versatile and the size is perfect.
- PJ’s :: Luxurious silk pajamas in a sassy print. Mais, oui!
- Breville Juicer :: She’ll love being able to whip up nutritious veggie and fruit juices on her own.
- Always Pan :: It’s a cult favorite for a reason. It’s stylish, it’s affordable and it does everything so effortlessly in the kitchen.
- Golden Goose Sneakers :: My go-to sneakers for almost all casual looks. I love pairing them with denim and a #SA weekend shirt.
- Hudson Grace Hurricane Lantern :: A statement hurricane for burning pillar candles all winter long.
- Monogram Phone Case :: I always appreciate it when someone takes the time to plan ahead and order a personalized gift for me. This phone case is so lovely for sisters and girlfriends.
- Hybrid Down Jogger Pants :: Down joggers for an elevated and super warm activewear look.
- Sarah Alexandra Signature Shirt Pokerface :: My favorite shirt from my newest collection. It’s a dreamy burgundy color that surprisingly goes with everything in my favorite fabric, a blend of cotton and cashmere.
- MC Gold Chain :: A lightweight but substantial additional to your neckline.
- Lele Sadoughi Headband :: The easiest way to make day 2 (or 3) hair look fresh.
Gifts for Him
- Eau de Parfum | Byredo – Velvet Haze :: Such a good smelling scent for men.
- Orlebar Brown Swim Shorts :: I love getting the boys and my husband matching swim trunks for vacation.
- Golden Goose Sneakers :: My husband loves these sneakers too. They are super comfortable and hip too.
- Pizza Oven :: The gift that keeps on giving. Perfect for family pizza nights and entertaining on the deck.
- Bottega Veneta Wallet :: I love surprising my husband with something he know he needs but doesn’t think to buy!
- Down Parka :: These are hands down the warmest parkas.
- Anderson’s Black and Dark-Brown Reversible Leather Belt :: Now he’ll have no excuse to not match his shoes!
- Orlebar Brown Sweatpants :: An elevated upgrade to his basic sweatpants.
- Electric Skateboard :: For the kids at heart too!
- Frame TV :: The perfect solution for the debate of having a TV in your bedroom. When it’s off, it looks like a beautiful framed art piece.
- Oliver Peoples Sunglasses :: Classic and timeless sunglasses.
- J. Hilburn Grey Melange Scudo Quilted Blazer :: A super cool twist on the traditional blazer will instantly upgrade his wardrobe.
- Oregon Electric & Cordless Leaf Blower :: Give your husband a great excuse to get outside for some “me” time! Ha!
Gifts for Kids
- WWF Adopt an Animal :: Support WWF's global efforts to protect wild animals and their habitats by adopting an animal. Your adoption comes with an official certificate and a plush toy.
- CATAN :: a board game the whole family can enjoy night after night.
- Electric Skateboard :: “Look ma no hands!” My kids are going to be so stoked to find these under the tree on Christmas morning.
- Yoto Player :: A screen free audio player for kids to listen to audiobook classics by Roald Dahl, Brothers Grimm and more . No ads, no microphone and no camera.
- Frame a photo of you with your child or their siblings or the family or grandparents.
- Love Sweatshirt :: Darling and cozy sweatshirt for girls.
- Nike Custom Painted Shoes :: You know, we’re big Nike fans in our house! Now you can customize a pair with your child’s favorite colors.
- Mini Waffle Maker :: A tiny waffle maker that makes tiny waffles. It comes in tons of colors and patterns.
- Boys Swim Shorts :: Get ahead of the game for spring break with these colorful swim trunks.
- Bird Bingo :: Beautifully illustrated bingo game featuring different bird species for bird watching.
- Dapple & Dollop Bath Bombs :: The easiest way to make bath time more fun is adding a bath bomb to the mix!
Stocking Stuffers For Kids
- Memo Book :: A sweet pocket-sized memo book for jotting down doodles and ideas.
- Kids Made Modern Markers :: We love Kids Made Modern craft supplies and kits in our house. These double-sided markers are a colorful addition to your child’s stocking.
- Paint By Number Kit :: A detailed paint by numbers kit for older kids. It’s the perfect at home art activity for Christmas break.
- Eco-dough :: Play dough that’s all natural and dye free.
- Water Bottle :: These terrazzo patterned water bottles are practical and stylish.
- Haribo Twin Snakes :: What kid wouldn’t love these sweet and sour gummies?
Stocking Stuffers For Her
- MC Fleur 09 Candle :: This is the best smelling candle and it lasts forever!
- Silke Hair Ties :: The best hair ties for keeping your hair tangle and kink free.
- Necessaire Hand Cream :: A luxuriously smooth and moisturizing hard cream for these cold winter months.
- Forever Eye Mask :: A luxe product with a eco spin! These eye masks are reusable day and after day.
- Clean Chocolate :: Plant based chocolate that’s tasty and cleanse-approved.
Stocking Stuffers For Him
- Face Masks :: An easy way to destress and refresh after a long day (or should I say year, ha!).
- Falke Socks :: An easy refresh to your husband’s sock drawer.
- Coffee Table Book: Portraits of the New Architecture 2 :: I love gifting coffee tables books in a subject they’ll love.
- Stance Underwear :: These are the softest and best looking underwear I’ve found for men.
- James Perse Face Covers :: These are Ryan’s favorite masks. Masculine prints and patterns and a great, comfortable fit.