Sarah Alexandra's Holiday Gift Guides 2019
1. Thera Gun Liv :: This is the truly best remedy for sore muscles after a day on the courts. I can see this being the gift you give your spouse but use yourself.
2. Sarah Alexandra Signature Shirt in Below Deck :: My gift guide wouldn’t be complete without one of my Signature shirts. They are a staple in my wardrobe and so many of my friends. I know the women in your life will love one too!
3. TKEES Ines Shearling Slippers :: The coziest slippers from my favorite flip flop brand. They are the best thing to slip on after a looong day.
4. Barton Perreira Metis Sunglasses :: This is my new favorite pair of sunnies. The shape is somewhat unexpected and the styling is spot on.
5. Gucci Crossbody Black :: I cherish the Gucci bag my Mom gave me. It’s a timeless piece that pulls together almost any outfit.
6. MC Ring Yellow Gold :: How pretty is this ring from Maria Christofilis’s jewelry line?! I’d love to add this to my ring stack.
7. Veronica Beard Puffy Coat :: I love this bomber-style puffy coat in a bold leopard print. It instantly elevates a denim look or even my gym attire.
8. Kusshi Makeup Bag :: This is the best bag I’ve found to keep my brushes and make-up super organized. No more digging!
9. Diptyque Home Electric Diffuser :: I love being able to diffuse my favorite scents all day with this electric diffuser. This would be such a lovely gift for your friend who has everything!
10. Corroon: Big Daddy Black :: I adore all my Corroon bags, especially the Big Daddy totes. They are my go-to carry-on when traveling. And adding my loved ones initials adds an extra bit of thoughtfulness and personalization.
1. Oral B Genius Toothbrush :: An easy upgrade to something he uses everyday. What’s not to like?
2. Gillette Heated Razor :: How often does your husband replace his razor? I am guessing not often enough. This new model is sure to heat up his morning routine.
3. Crescent Down Works Down Shirt :: Trust me, this down shirt jacket is the perfect layering piece for men. It’s super warm and stylish at the same time. Win-win!
4. Heli-Ski Trip :: Looking for a big surprise for your husband? How fun would be it be to splurge on this for bucket-list trip?
5. CB Men's Toiletry Kit :: My go-to gift for men this holiday season. It can personalized with their initials and will ensure they travel in style!
6. Taylormade M6 Driver :: A new driver almost always tops the list of the golfers in my life. He’ll be the envy of his foursome with a new Taylormade driver.
7. appntd.com Notebook :: There’s something about nice stationary that helps me feel more productive. This is a surefire way to level up his work game and it can be customized for added personalization.
8. Velvet Sweatpants :: My husband loves wearing these cozy sweatpants. So much so I am thinking of buying him a few more pairs!
9. Apple AirPods Pro :: If you know, then you know that AirPods are a game changer for listening to your favorite playlist or podcast while working out or on the move.
10. Ninja AirFryer :: The perfect gift for the hot-wing-loving, super-bowl-hosting, weeknight-dinner-making husband of yours!
1. Harry Potter Illustrated Collection :: I love the gift of books and if you can imagine, my kids somehow haven’t read Harry Potter yet? The newer illustrated books are a fun update on a classic.
2. Ninebot Kickscooter :: Your kiddo will be the coolest in their scooter gang with this scooter. Such a fun surprise on Christmas morning.
3. Plan Toys Doctor Set :: For younger kiddos, I love wooden toys. They last forever and really help spark their imagination.
4. UGG Fluff Yeah Slide Sandal :: I am a huge fan of fuzzy slippers. How cute are these for your daughter?
5. Nike 270's :: My whole family loves these sneakers so much. And mid year is the perfect time for a refresh on the shoes your kids wear to school everyday.
6. KiwiCo Maker Crate :: My kids get so excited each month when their KiwiCo crates come in the mail. It keeps them entertained for hours and teaches them new skills.
7. Skateboard :: My kids love skateboarding and this complete skateboard is the perfect gift for under the tree.
8. Osmo :: I had this on my gift guide in 2017 and this is still one of my go-to gifts for kids. It’s both educational and fun! They have expanded the line with more new and exciting games for all ages.
9. Hydroflask :: These are truly the best water bottles for keeping your water fresh and cool. Your kids will be happy and hydrated all year round.
10. Away Carry-On :: I love my Away carry-on bag so much I am buying them for my kids too. They keep all of my things organized and are easy to roll quickly through the airport as we catch a flight.