A lover of lists, Sarah created her must-haves for when you're staying home to stay healthy in the time of Coronavirus.
1. Take up pickleball | 2. Try a new body cream | 3. Order a Peloton Bike OR Tread | 4. Go for a family bike ride| 5. Try Tracy Anderson workouts at home, for free!
1. Learn to play the Piano | 2. Play something new like this Cross Net Game | 3. Make my all-time favorite cookies | 4. Learn how to knit | 5. Learn to play the guitar
1. Keep your car squeaky clean with a Shop Vac | 2. Keep your devices charged | 3. Clean your Shoes | 4. Get prepared for an earthquake | 5. Hang photos on your walls | 6. Organize your makeup bag and travel toiletries | 7. Organize your chargers for your next trip | 8. Do a home manicure | 9. Get your kids to help with chores | 10. Organize your photos into the these beautiful books
1. Monrow Supersoft Vintage Sweats | 2. Zara Men’s Basic Hoodie | 3. Adidas Sneakers | 4. Cozy and chic slippers | 5. A super cozy throw
1. This is the must-have book for kids— Mrs. Wordsmith | 2. Get the kids this amazing art & craft set | 3. Decorate eggs like you’ve never seen before with Egg Mazing | 4. Play Story Time Chess | 5. Order a book subscription for your kids