1. Sarah Alexandra Signature Shirt in Boyfriend Blue. Part of the new Spring/Summer 2018 Collection, the blue and white stripe broadcloth is the perfect staple in any woman’s wardrobe. It goes with anything from denim to a pencil skirt. It is truly timeless.
2. St. Benedict Bracelet. Our family and friends are wearing these bracelets in support of my 3 year old niece Vivian Rose who was recently diagnosed with a DIPG brain tumor. These bracelets are a reminder to keep Vivian in our thoughts and prayers each and every time we look at them. St. Benedict is the patron Saint against evil.
3. Maison Boinet Belt. I discovered these belts at Barney’s and love how simple and chic they are. Made in France, they are incredibly well made and a good basic for any woman looking for the accessory that can go with anything and isn’t so identifiable.
4. Donald Robertson Book. I love following @donaldrobertson on Instagram. He always has a clever and funny post and I’m obsessed with his art. It’s playful yet sophisticated. His book would be the perfect addition to any coffee table!
5. BioFreeze. One of my tennis friends put me on to this and it works so well, I kind of can’t believe it! I put it on my aching muscles and it really helps alleviate any pain or soreness. I put it in everyone’s stocking this year!
6. Natura Bisse Eye Cure. My sister-in-law Katie bought this for me several years ago and now I cannot live without it. I love a “fresh faced” look, but let’s be honest, it’s hard to get away without any makeup. The Eye Cure by Nature Bisse looks incredibly “make-up-less” yet at the same time gives you that glowing and luminous look.