Fall 2019 Top Ten Essentials
1. Golden Goose Superstar Glitter Low Top Sneaker. The “It” sneaker for all seasons and definitely worth the splurge. For good reason. Stylish, super comfortable and available in a ton of unique colors and patterns. You’ll be sure to find a pair that fits your individual personality.
2. Sarah Alexandra Weekend Shirt in Sweet & Tartan. Inspired by one of her favorite color combos, Sarah mixed up this exclusive plaid just for you, featuring ribbons of soft frosty blue intersecting with rich mocha. The result is a warm, intoxicating dream spun from Italian cotton/cashmere. Equal parts cozy innocence with an uptown edge, it’s the ideal deliciousness to wrap yourself in on cool days, and chill nights with friends.
3. Moussy Vintage’s Velma Skinny Jeans. We consider black jeans a staple in every wardrobe particularly because they pair so nicely with our Signature and Weekend shirts. Dress them up with heals or down with a pair of flats and sneakers.
4. Corroon Big Daddy Camo Tote. We love a big bag to throw all of your daily essentials in. This is big enough to fit your laptop, water bottle and even snacks. And we love this camo print that goes with practically everything. Shop the link or even better, if you’re local, come see it in person at Sarah Alexandra in Madison Valley.
5. Gianvito Rossi’s Rolling Ankle Boots. A fresh take on the essential suede bootie. These have just enough heel to elevate your look while still being super comfortable for all day wear or weekend walks to see Fall foliage.
6. Herno Sparkle Quilted Coat. A quilted coat is an essential item here in the Pacific Northwest. We love the versatility of this jacket and the playfulness of the sparkly silver.
7. Janessa Leone Drew Fedora. We love accessorizing our looks from head to toe. A wool fedora protects your hair from the elements and is a super chic way of finishing your look.
8. LE KASHA Riga Cashmere Hoodie. Nothing says cozy in the Fall like cashmere. We love this charcoal color in an unexpected fit perfect for layering.
9. ACNE STUDIOS Canada Fringed Mélange Wool Scarf. We love this comfy scarf in a soft pink color. It’s an easy layering piece to add when you need some extra warmth or tuck into your tote when the sun starts shining again!
10. Maria Christofilis Mini Round Signet Necklace. We’re a sucker for a little personalized bling. Choose the initial of your own name or someone dear to you. It’s a lovely addition to any look, day or night.