Sarah Alexandra’s Top Picks for January!
1. Maria Christofilis Fleur09 Candle. My new favorite thing! The most beautiful smelling candle and I love the white vessel. It feels so substantial and beautiful in every room in my house.
2. Lenz Heated Socks. Do you ever freeze your tootsies off when you’re hitting the slopes? I do! These socks do the trick! You charge them overnight and then slip them on in the morning and your good to go for the entire day. Your feet stay nice and cozy.
3. Petidoux Pajamas for Kids. During my last trip to NYC I met the nicest woman whose name happens to be Alexandra! She has this wonderful line of children’s pajamas that I fell in love with. The prints are so darling and more muted, which I happen to adore. They are also made of the softest Pima cotton you can imagine!
4. Mother Myricks’s Butter Crunch. Again, another find during my last trip to NYC. This butter crunch is literally the most delicious thing I have ever tasted! I’ve been hoarding mine in a secret spot in my kitchen. They also have this amazing Lemon Lulu cake that is OUT OF THIS WORLD!
5. Sarah Alexandra Weekend Shirt in The Right White. Start January off on the ‘Right’ foot! Give your wardrobe a fresh new white shirt. Whenever I don’t know what to wear I put on a white shirt and I instantly feel good!
6. Min & Mon. My new obsession! This company is on to something. The most whimsical, fun and clever handbags you have laid your eyes on in a long time. Also, based in NYC but made in Columbia, South America. I met one of the founders of the company, Catherine, the last time I was in NYC and was thoroughly impressed with their creativity and ingenuity!