SARAH ALEXANDRA’S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017
1. Signature Shirt in Power Player – Sarah Alexandra Of course we had to include a Sarah Alexandra shirt in our gift guide for the gals in your life! What woman doesn’t want a beautiful shirt that instantly elevates her look? The black and white windowpane in 100% cotton twill is incredibly versatile. She can easily pair it with jeans during the day or a pair of velvet pants for a night out on the town.
2. Jewelry Case – Cuyana I love keeping all of my things organized and giving something useful and personalized. Add a beautiful monogram to this piece to make it really special.
3. T-Strap Mink Sandals – Jenni Kayne I’m dying to buy these for someone in my life! They are so darling and fun and the perfect gift for the woman who has everything.
4. Canvas Salad Servers – Jenni Kayne I’m currently in need of salad servers myself and they are surprisingly hard to find. When I saw these online I thought – this is it! They are beautiful and classic and a great gift that won’t break the bank. Also a great hostess gift.
5. Flannel PJ’s – Serena & Lily There is nothing I love more than coming home from work and getting cozy. These feel wonderful and look pretty chic as well!
6. Christofle Origine 24-piece flatware set – Bergdorf Goodman I have searched high and low for new flatware for our everyday life and this is it! They are beautiful and made by Christofle – the authority on flatware.
7. Vide Poche – Tiffany & Co. I love beautiful trays and this caught my eye because I’m currently obsessed with rose gold.
8. Sterling Silver Drinker – glassybaby Everyone in my life has many glassybaby’s but when I saw this recent addition to their drinker collection I fell in love. These would look fabulous on any table with just simple white plates.
9. Garbo Faux Fur Coat – Nili Lotan I loved the color of this beautiful faux fur coat. Get her something special this year that is going to keep her warm and cozy during these cold winter months.
10. Big Daddy Bag – Corroon I love all of my Corroon bags and this camo version is spot on!
1. Dry Guy Boot Dryer – Amazon I admit, this may seem like a dull gift to give but get him back for all of the coffee makers and waffle irons he has bought for you over the years. Seriously though, he is going to thank you endlessly once he starts using this. We use ours all the time especially during ski season for wet and cold ski boots.
2. John Muir Wilderness Essays – Amazon I love giving books and this would be a perfect book for any guy in your life, even a young reader in your family.
3. Colster – Yeti These are the perfect gift for your tailgating guy. No solo cup needed!
4. Porsche Driving School I’ve heard through the grapevine that this is a pretty awesome experience for your guy. Make it into a little mini-vaca with a hotel reservation. Send him to driving school while you hit the shops in LA.
Price: Price upon request.
5. Tom Ford Belt – TomFord Every man needs a chic belt and they are surprisingly hard to find. This is a really beautiful one – it comes in black or brown.
6. Trailblazer Flashlight – Barebones Living For some reason we are always looking for flashlights in our house – do your man a favor and get him a super cool looking one that is pretty much indestructible.
7. Garmin inReach Explorer+Satellite Communicator – REI.com For the outdoor adventurer in your life. Does your guy ski the backcountry or go hunting off the grid? Keep him safe and in touch with this high tech gizmo.
8. Traeger Grill – Pro Series 34 Grill Bronze I swear this has been on my husbands wish list for 5 years! Maybe 2017 will be the year he finally gets the grill of all grills.
9. Swimtrunks – Subatukl I bought these for my youngest son and the men’s version are just as good-looking & stylish. They are incredibly well-made and have lasted the test of time.
10. The Guideboat This may not be the most practical gift if you don’t live on a lake or pond but isn’t it just so romantic and unexpected?
1. Gatcha Gatcha Bingo – my sweet muffin My kids have so much fun playing bingo and I swear this is the cutest bingo set that I have ever found.
2. Osmo My sister-in-law, Amy, bought this for my kids last Christmas and it is such a wonderful gift because it is fun and educational at the same time. Shhh . . . don’t tell but I bought my kids some of the add-on games for Osmo this year for Christmas!
3. Keva Structures – Amazon.com My kids have played with these for a long time and they have made some pretty amazing things. They are great for almost any age but also fun for creative adults too.
4. Create a Story Paper Center – Lakeshore Learning When I saw this I thought – this is the gift this year! My kids are constantly drawing and writing stories and this paper is designed just for that. I’m sure I’ll have to order a refill in pretty quick order.
5. Wooden Cash Register – Land of Nod Did you have so much fun playing grocery store when you were little? I did! I really like this option from Land of Nod because it’s cute as well. The plastic versions have not lasted long at our house.
6. Pac-Man Arcade Game – Sharper Image I’m obsessed with pac-man and whenever we go to the arcade with our kids you can always find me playing it . . . so maybe this is more of a gift for adults and not kids. 😊
7. Napsacks – Poler I spotted on of my friends wearing this at the last football game and instantly thought my kids would die for one of these and guess what? They have a kids version!
8. Young Architects – Mindware My kids take after my husband and are going to love having this to design their own houses!
9. Kid Safe Knife Set – Amazon My kids are always asking to help in the kitchen and they are pretty decent cooks! I only wish I would have found these set of knives earlier. It really sets your mind at ease knowing you aren’t going to have to make a run to the ER.
10. Stance Socks – NBA Cool socks are a must for kids and we think these are pretty dope! Buy them their favorite collegiate, NFL or NBA team and stick them in their stocking. So cute!