Get the dish. Learn about Sarah Alexandra’s latest inspirations. Journey with us!
Sarah Alexandra’s Father’s Day Gift Guide
1. Men’s Oliver Peoples Clifton Sunglasses. Does your husband or father secretly fantasize of being Mavrick from Top Gun! With these sunglasses, he can live that dream!
2. Shutters on the Beach – Santa Monica, CA. Plan a surprise get-away for your husband – Shutters on the Beach Hotel is the perfect escape for a romantic weekend!
Price: price upon request
3. Hermes Bracelet. For a father of any generation surprise him with an unbelievably chic and deadly cool Hermes bracelet.
4. Japanese Chef Knife. For the father who loves to cook this is the knife to have! It is extremely efficient and incredibly dangerous so don’t make your father mad!
5. Travis Mathew Golf Polo and Travis Mathew Golf Hat. For the golfing father – make sure he looks DOPE out on the links!
Price: $89.95 Polo
Price: $29.95 Hat
6. Dolce & Gabbana Cologne. With one spray of this cologne he’ll have you at hello. It is literally sex in a bottle.
7. Frescobol Carioca Beach Bats – Trancoso Beach Bat in Pastel Blue. If your man can’t sit still on your beach vacation – here is your answer!
8. TomTom Golfer. Is your husband or father a golf geek? Look no further for the perfect golf gadget!
9. Men’s Moncler Sweater. Keep your father or hubby cozy on those cool summer nights!
10. Men’s Belgian Loafers. A timeless essential for any man’s wardrobe! Super sexy with a pair of jeans and a white linen shirt.
SARAH ALEXANDRA’S 6 PICKS FOR APRIL
Can you believe how quickly the year has flown by already? We can’t. We are excited for longer days, warmer weather and a fresh color palate. Sarah has some essentials to get your spring started off the right way.
Here are six essentials to swoon over:
Rascal by Sterling North
An absolute classic, relevant at all ages and times of life. Whether you read this as a child and then as an adult, this is a great coming of age story that will keep your perspective fresh this spring. Try picking it up even if you read it long ago, or read it to your kids.
HANIA by Anya Cole
Anya Cole’s classic knits take traditional knitting methods and turn your outerwear into wearable art. When the weather is so unpredictable in Seattle, we always want to bundle up in these layer-able creations to stay warm and comfy inside and outside the house.
There’s nothing like having the freedom to listen to your favorite music, podcast, radio without any inhibiting cords. These headphones come in a stylish warm gold color so you know they won’t ever clash with your outfit.
Tan in a Towel
Even when we see a glimpse of the sun in the spring, we might not be quite ready to get our sun-starved skin out after a long winter. Tan in a Towel is a great way to get that sun-kissed look without the need of harmful tanning beds and the dreaded “orange streak” look. You can even do it in the comfort of your own home.
Signature – Yes, We Cannes!
Keep it fresh and flirty for Spring in Sarah’s favorite spring design and color. The Signature Shirt is fashioned with our innovative and fully shapeable one-piece collar for dramatic styling. Pop it high, create an alluring angle, or lay it flat—just follow your mood. The concealed front placket hides ingenious fish-eye buttons for a seamless appearance. Chamfer cuffs add extra elegance.
Rowenta – Perfect Steam
Now that it’s linen season again, we better make sure our effortless linens are crease free so they can billow in the wind. This high-pressure steamer by Rowenta makes eliminating wrinkles satisfying, quick and easy.
SARAH ALEXANDRA’S 6 PICKS FOR FEBRUARY
February is a month of in betweens – not quite the depths of winter, but still cold enough to want to bundle up. With the fresh outlook of spring on the horizon we’d like to update our palate to feel fun and fresh, while maintaining some solid staples. Sarah has six essentials to add to your shopping list:
1) Klhip Nail Clippers
There’s a reason they’re called the “best nail clippers in the world”! Sarah got these in her stocking for Christmas and she’s been hooked since. They not only sport a great design, they feel great in your hands and clip with ease.
2) Bond Cannabis Oil
If you’re looking for some extra fun in this romantic season, try locally made Bond Cannabis Oil. Made by Botanica Seattle, has gained a devoted following because of its ability to enhance female experience.
3) Maria Christofilis Parfum Missive 15
If love had a scent, it would be this! There’s nothing like these lingering exotic, complex notes that merge together into a beautiful oriental woody abstraction. You’ll have everyone asking what you’re wearing!
4) Kyle Bunting Monogram Pillow
These customizable cow-hide monogram pillows make a great customizable gift for your loved ones — but that shouldn’t stop you from gifting one to yourself! They come in all the colors and styles you can imagine to fit your interior decor for even the choosiest.
5) Sarah Alexandra GI Jane Signature Shirt
Sometimes you just need to be the boss! Feel powerful and ready to march over your New Years Resolutions with one of Sarah’s signature shirts. Sarah was so obsessed with this particular shade she sent a swatch to her mill in Italy to create this lush color just for you, that’s dedication.
6) Mentos Chewing Gum in Bubble Fresh Cotton Candy
When you’re out on the town and need a little sweetness in your life, these purse stuffers are a great pick me up. There’s nothing like the taste of cotton candy with none of the calories.